Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Gear

Well I thought the first thing that I would do is share what the gear is that I'm using right now. If you have any questions about what the pedals do, or who makes them, just comment and I will try to answer.



My chain in the order that the pedals are ran is JHS Little Black Buffer, Boss CS-3 Compression/Sustainer, into a bypass looper made by Timon Klein Industries and the pedals controlled by the looper are, Custom Franklin Pro Drive, JHS Modded Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Boss DD-5 w/FS-5U tap tempo, Line 6 DL4, and a MXR MC-401 Custom Audio Electronics Boost Pedal, all of that goes out into a Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor, and then into an Ernie Ball VP Junior. I use Lava Cables as far as from my guitar to the board and the board to the amp, with all George L patch cables. I also use a Voodoo Lab Iso 5 and a Voodoo Lab Plus 2 to power all of my pedals. The guitar that I use is a Gretsch G5122 and the amp that I use is a Vox AC15C1.

No comments:

Post a Comment